- Results: Moody Trophy at Rhode Island - 14th of 18
- The Lead: The MIT sailing team competed in one event this weekend as the Engineers claimed 14th place at the Moody Trophy hosted by the University of Rhode Island.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- In the A Division, senior Greta Farrell (Huntington, N.Y.) and junior Noa Yoder (New York, N.Y.) claimed 17th place with 137 points. They had their best races in rotations five and ten as they crossed the line ninth in both events.
- In the B Division, freshman Ryan Hennessey (Washington, D.C.) and sophomore Abbie Lee (Costa Mesa, Calif.) placed 13th with 120 points. Hennessey and Lee won rotation six and crossed the line eighth in rotation four.
- Next weekend, MIT will host the New England Match Race Championship and also travel to Dartmouth College for the Captain Hurst Bowl and to Yale University for the Yale Women's Intersectional.