- Score: No. 20 Endicott College 3, MIT 1
- Records: MIT (2-2); Endicott (3-0)
- Location: Beverly, Mass. (North Field)
- The Lead: A pair of first-half goals helped nationally-ranked No. 20 Endicott College defeat MIT, 3-1, in a non-conference field hockey game on Tuesday night. First-year Paige Forester (Glencoe, Ill.) scored the lone goal for the Engineers.
- 2nd Minute (1:33) – Endicott 1, MIT 0: Sydney Poulin redirected a pass from Kristen McCarthy in front of the goal.
- 20th Minute (19:17) – MIT 1, Endicott 1: Forester scored off of a penalty corner.
- 20th Minute (19:20) – Endicott 2, MIT 1: Olivia Lampasona scored from the right side.
- 54th Minute (53:54) – Endicott 3, MIT 1: Jaylin Grabau received a pass from the right side, turned around a defender and placed a shot to the left side.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Junior Grace Moore (Boston, Mass.) collected 11 saves for MIT.
- The Engineers led the way in penalty corners (9-6), but Endicott finished the night with advantages in shots (18-10) and shots on goal (14-4).
- MIT hosts Lasell University on Thursday, Sept. 12 at 6:00 p.m.